Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Great Orators of the Democratic Party

Past Great Orators of the Democratic Party...

'One man with courage makes a majority.'
- Andrew Jackson

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.'
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

'The buck stops here.'
- Harry S. Truman

'Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.'
- John F. Kennedy

Present Great Orators of the Democrats:

'It depends what your definition of 'IS' is?''
Bill Clinton

'That Obama - I would like to cut his NUTS off.'
Jesse Jackson

'Those rumors are false .... I believe in the sanctity of marriage.'
John Edwards

'I invented the Internet, and global warming is real!'
Al Gore

'The next person that tells me I'm not religious, I'm going to shove my rosary beads
up their***.'
Joe Biden

' America is--is no longer, uh, what it--it, uh, could be, uh what it was once was...uh, and I say to myself, 'uh, I don't want that future, uh, uh for my children.'
Barack Obama

'I have campaigned in all 57 states.
Barack Obama

'You don't need God anymore, you have us democrats.'
Nancy Pelosi (said back in 2006)

'Bill is the greatest husband and father I know. No one is more faithful, true, and honest than he.'
Hillary Clinton (said back in 1998)

Thanks to Splugy for this one...T

0 Comments: